This Harbor Lights remodeled Home is a hidden gem located near the Ocean. What makes this Harbor Lights Home an incredible value, well the list of improvements is long and the new items installed recently is impressive and that is why this is such an incredible value.
But before I get into telling you all about the improvements that make this an incredible value, let me begin by telling you the overall details of the home.
This Harbor Lights Home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. One Bedroom and one Bathroom are located downstairs. Currently this downstairs Bedroom is being used as an office. This Bedroom has 2 closets and a window overlooking the front courtyard.
It is 1396 Square Feet large and the lot is 5227 Square Feet. This particular Harbor Lights Home has one of the bigger back patio areas. The back patio is private and has a gate to a walkway in back.
The Living Room has vaulted ceilings and a travertine tile gas fireplace surround. There are new dual pane sliding glass doors leading out to the back patio from the living room. These large windows allow the inside to expand to the outside.
The dining area also has newer dual pane sliding glass doors which allows so much natural light to shine in.
The kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances. The kitchen window overlooks the front courtyard.
On the second level is the Master Bedroom Suite. The well placed windows allow natural light to flow in without compromising privacy.
The Master Bathroom is spacious and has 2 closets.
There is a 2 car garage accessed from the front courtyard. The laundry area is located in the garage.
Harbor Lights Homes are attached Single Family Homes in a Planned Unit Development (PUD). VA & FHA loans are allowed.
Below is why this Harbor Lights Home is such an incredible value.
- Kitchen was remodeled with granite counter tops and top of the line Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautiful Newer Flooring throughout
- Spacious Master Suite
- Bathrooms were remodeled with granite counters
- Travertine tile gas fireplace surround
- Front Courtyard with new fence & gate
- Private large back Patio with stamped concrete
- New Heating System 2013
- New Water Heater 2017
- New Dishwasher 2018
- New Blinds in Living Room, Office & Loft 2018
- New Rain Gutters in back Patio 2018
- New recessed lighting in Kitchen 2018
- Plumbing has been re-plumbed
- Newer Toto toilets
- Newer mirrored closet doors
- Exterior has been recently painted
- Custom interior paint
- Ideal location within Harbor Lights Community
- Community tennis courts and spa
- Community Clubhouse
- RV parking
- Beaches & shopping nearby
A must See!
Incredible value offered
This incredible value listing is brought to you by: